For our first group project you will work in groups of no more than two. You will write a 2-3 minute scene that is a conversation between at least two people from multiple camera angles. This means that you shoot the scene several times, from different camera angles. Use the video tutorial above for guidance as to how to edit a conversation from multiple camera angles.
- Have a fade in at the beginning, and a fade out at the end.
- Capture clean, quality sound.
- Use any of the tutorials we have currently viewed for help on these.
- Use the rule of thirds.
- Use the 180 degree rule.
- Do not have any copyrighted material, everything must be copyright cleared.
- Use http://live.freeplaymusic.com for music.
- Use Adobe Story to write out your script. Remember to format for dialog and characters.
- Storyboard every shot, draw them out so you can see how far away your camera is.
- Shoot the scene several times, from different camera angles.
- Edit and Export to Youtube.
- Upload .avi file to Youtube
Response Required: Respond to this post with three ideas for this project. Write in complete sentences and supply as much information as possible. Sign up for the idea you like the best. Then you will get together in groups and start writing the script.