For this assignment, you will create a video accompanied by the audio of the song of your choice.
LENGTH WILL BE BETWEEN 3 AND 5 MINUTES. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH SHOTS TO LAST THROUGH THE WHOLE SONG.
THIS ASSIGNMENT WILL BE A GROUP PROJECT, SO EACH PERSON HAS TO TURN IN THEIR OWN EDIT.
REQUIRED: ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE ONE SCENE THAT DEMONSTRATES MASTERY OF THREE POINT LIGHTING.
Trying using a song that tells a story, and create a video to tell that story. The story in your head that you see when you close your eyes.
Keep it clean, keep it focused, and make it good.
Video due on June 17th, 2015.
Your script will be a two column script, one column will have what the viewer sees, and the other column will have lyrics in the song that correspond with what is happening on screen.
This video will be your final video of the semester. Your final exam will be a portfolio project.
- How well the music is synced up to the video. 12pts
- How much a story you tell with the song. 14pts
- Variety of Camera Angles 14pts
- Editing matches the beat of the music. 12pts
- Script clearly lays out what happens in the film, shot by shot. 12pts
- Script uses proper formatting 12pts
- Video has a fade in and fade out, with Credit Roll.12pts
- Video has a professional feel.12pts
Script is here —->2 column video script.
TURN IN YOUR SCRIPT BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
1. Upload your script to Google Drive.
2. Right click on the file.
3. Click Share & Click Shareable Link.
4. Copy the URL and paste it to THIS POST AS A COMMENT.