This must be a person you have never met before.I’ll write everyone’s name down and we will put it into a hat.We will come up and draw a name. Once everyone is paired up we will do an interview, then video that person with their answers. Interviews can be inside (studio, with lighting) or outside (natural light, use a reflector to fill in the face.).
- The person’s name (duh?!)
- Where they are from.
- One activity apart from cellphones that this person enjoys.
- What makes them the absolute happiest?
- Favorite food.
- Favorite artist/band/dj/rapper/classical music composer/opera singer/Throat Singer
- What this person wants out of life.
- Where do they want to be in 10 years.
- Where will they probably end up in 10 years.
- Would you rather possess the superpower of flight or invisibility?
Post these answers as a comment to the blog. THEN START PLANNING OUT YOUR INTERVIEW.
You could have a green screen with the person’s favorite activity going on in the background.
Light the scene so that the personality of the person is reflected. Is it warm and mellow or harsh and scary?
Think about where that person wants to be in 10 years. Create that reality.
Interview is due at the end of the period today! Video is due on Friday.