For your Final Exam in this class, you will create a photo Portfolio website, which has the following:
1. A main page with the following:
- A paragraph with an Artist Statement, a paragraph about your overall style and influences as a Videographer.
- Call this page ‘Mission’
2. A second page called ‘Work’ containing the following:
- All of the videos embedded into the page.
- A paragraph on why you chose this video, why it stands out, and what inspired you to make this video.
3. A third page that’s a blog, entitled blog. On this page, have the following information:
- Video 1
- Reflect on new skills that you gained through projects this semester. This reflection could include reflections on Camera angles, three point lighting, editing, script writing, etc.
To create your portfolio, you will be usingTo create your portfolio, you will be using Weebly WordPress,Crevado, any of these will do.
In Weebly, Your SubDomain will be your first name, last name, and something to do with Photography.
Choose the portfolio type of website, and a sub domain of Weebly option.
Once you are inside, use the above interface to add pictures, pages, text, etc.
GREAT EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE.
When you have all of the above completed, copy and paste the URL in the comment field below.
FINAL PORTFOLIO PROJECT IS DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD ON JUNE 9TH FOR SENIORS AND JUNE 16TH & 17TH FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THIS PROJET.